Trash Collection: Tuesday & Friday
Recycling Collection: Friday
Please have your waste out prior to 7AM for collection.
Home Waste Collection
Provided 2 times per week on Tuesday & Friday confined in customer owned container.
Bulky/Heavy Waste Collection
Provided 2 times per month on the first and third Friday (limit of 2 items).
GFL will observe the following holidays. If the scheduled collection day falls on any holiday below, the normal service will be resumed on the following scheduled service day.
- New Year’s Day
Curbside Solid Waste Guidelines
- All items should be placed in customer owned containers or bags
- Container(s) should not exceed 40 gallons in size
- Bagged items should not exceed 40 lbs. in weight
- All items should be placed in the alleyway before 7:00am on the day of collection
- Keep your items in the alley until the end of the day. Sometimes the timing of our arrival changes.
- Only Acceptable items inside of bin. Cart or bin placed at the curb by 7:00am
- Maintain 4 feet of space around the bin
- Do not overfill cart or bin and no bags on top of lid or on the ground
Yard Waste Guidelines
- Grass clippings, leaves, tree trimmings, branches or other general yard waste
- Bags/Bundles weighing less than 40 lbs.
- Brush/Limbs/Clean fence boards bundled in 4 feet lengths
- No large timbers or large fence pickets with nails
- Do not use the provided recycling cart
Bulky/Heavy Waste Guidelines
- General household items such as appliances and furniture
- Remove refrigerant/freon and doors from refrigerators/freezers and place tag on item from a professional
- No construction debris, hazardous waste, or dead animals